Webinar: The changing role of humans in the AI learning and development world
Register for the next webinar on Artificial Intelligence and its role in corporate training, on Thursday 19 October at 10am!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has revolutionised how companies operate and learn in an era of rapid technological advancements.
Join us for a webinar as we delve into the fascinating world of AI in corporate training. Liliana Louro, Editorial Manager at Cegos will join Mehdi Tounsi, Senior Regional Director EMEA at OpenSesame, to explore five dimensions of using AI in corporate learning:
- The applications of AI within training organisations. We'll showcase how Cegos harnesses the power of AI to optimise various processes.
- The potential risks of AI, such as groupthink or echo chambers in AI-driven content creation, emphasise the importance of subject matter experts to ensure diverse perspectives and quality learning materials.
- The impact of AI-generated content on learner engagement and outcomes. We'll present user experience test protocol results, highlighting AI's role in tailoring content to individual learners.
- We will explore the ethical and legal considerations surrounding AI in corporate learning and how to consider regulations like the AI Act while fostering responsible AI innovation.
- The critical skills needed in the future workforce. Beyond technical skills, we'll explore the vital role of creativity, critical thinking, and adaptability in a world increasingly shaped by AI. You’ll gain insights into how AI can augment these skills.
About the speaker:
Liliana Louro, currently Editorial Manager for Cegos, ensures that the corporate offer helps businesses and people develop themselves and succeed.
With 20 years of experience in strategy, business development and new business, with a strong focus on quality and internationalisation, mainly in Africa and the Middle East, she is just starting research in AI in Education and L&D under a PhD in Political Science.
Link to register for the webinar: https://urlz.fr/nRzc