Outsourcing and learning services
Outsourcing and Learning Services
Training outsourcing: a specialist know-how
Managing training processes (organisation, logistics, accounting, etc.) is often a complex task.
It requires specific know-how and dedicated resources: administration, project management, technology, etc.
Many companies therefore decide to outsource training management. The aim is to take control of the strategic, operational, and financial issues related to their training policy.
A lever for operational and financial performance
Outsourcing training management within an organisation involves transforming the training function and establishing a more effective learning strategy. And this, whatever the modalities (face-to-face, virtual or blended).
Several performance drivers are then activated:
- Digital strategy integrated into your training processes and policies, based on proven best practices.
- Teams refocused on high added value missions.
- Optimised management of operational and budgetary training data.
- Improved service levels through quality and performance indicators.
- Productivity gains through best practices in management, digitalisation and purchasing;
- Transformation of internal fixed costs into external variable costs.
The Cegos Group, a global partner to meet your outsourcing challenges
As a global and international player, we tailor our outsourcing services to your needs and requirements.
We can act as a neutral vendor or a master service provider.
To do this, we draw on the expertise of Cimes and Cegos-Integrata, two entities that have specialised in training outsourcing from the outset.
participants managed over the past 20 years
years' experience in outsourcing
technological solutions among the most widely used on the market
Cegos in the world's Top 20 training organisations
We adapt what we do and how we do it to your needs:
As a neutral provider, we take care of your training sessions.
Master service provider
As a master service provider, we help you plan and optimise your training portfolio.
Expert service provider
As an expert service provider, we are your strategic partner and support you in dealing with all your qualification issues.
Access to the full range of Cegos training solutions
We give you access to the full range of Cegos training solutions. In all current formats (virtual and classroom, hybrid, blended and e-learning) and in 20 languages.
We support you
We are able to support you, whatever your geographical requirements:
We provide training across national, linguistic, and cultural borders at your request.
We harmonise your international training projects with globally and locally adapted solutions and manage international suppliers.
We listen to your priorities and provide services in all or part of the following areas:
- Learning strategy
- Skills and needs analysis
- Portfolio management and content curation
- Management of work-study programmes
- Management of a corporate university
- Software solution
- Provision, maintenance and development of your training catalogue
- Supplier management
- Consulting, design, implementation and operation of a Learning Management System (LMS) and/or a booking portal for customers
- Development of intelligent materials and documentation
- Participant management
- Training facilities and logistics
- Event planning and execution
- Billing, reporting and feedback