3 major awards for the Cegos Group
During the summer, the Cegos Group won 3 international awards in recognition of the quality and high added value of its expertise: a place in Training Industry's Top 20 in the "Learning Services" category for the 9th year in a row and 2 gold medals at the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for Leadership and Project Management missions!
Cegos (again) in Training Industry's Top 20 for Learning Services
For 9 consecutive years, the Cegos Group has been rewarded by Training Industry, and this year again, we are present in this ranking.
This year the Cegos Group focused on its global training and development capabilities with:
- A special emphasis on the learning administration services, vendor management, technology, and L&D strategy consulting.
- Several customer references were highlighted: Chanel, AXA, CGI, Siemens et Lufthansa.
- Presentation of our global and local offer (training portfolio and custom requests, multi-modal).
About Training Industry:
Training Industry is the leading source of information for training decision makers. Each year it compiles a global Top 20 list of training organisations in the most sought-after skill areas. Its objective is to help professionals to identify the most innovative suppliers of services and technologies related to training.
2 gold medal from the Brandon Hall Excellence Awards
Cegos was also awarded two gold medals for projects carried out in collaboration with our clients EDF (France) and Exide (Spain).
- The “Project Management 1 and 2” training conducted with our client EDF was rewarded in the “Best use of blended learning” category.
This multi-level blended learning programs aims to develop hard-skills, soft-skills and leadership of EDF project managers across the world. It is designed using an engaging and dynamic blended pedagogy combining synchronous and asynchronous activities with face-to-face and digital trainings.
To know more about this project, watch this video: https://urlz.fr/nvIB
- Exide's leadership training programme was also awarded a gold medal in the "Best development programme for front-line managers" category.
This program not only helps develop skills, self-awareness and empowerment of frontline leaders but also leads to change the management culture within the company to boost productivity and workforce engagement.
To discover all our international training solutions: https://urlz.fr/noMq