Cegos now runs its own operations in 11 European, Asian and Latin American countries.
It is also active in over 50 countries through its network of partners and distributors, which are all leading training providers and top-tier technology experts. You can visit our dedicated website.
Throughout the world
Let us introduce ourselves
International Projects: a true partner for your L&D projects
- A learner experience that is both stimulating and effective (70/20/10)
- First-class content available in different languages and formats
- Certified trainers in over 30 countries
- Tried-and-tested methods of tailoring and localising content
- A project management team in close contact with your teams (a glocal approach) that handles your projects from beginning to end.
Our solutions :
- Over thirty best-selling, multi-lingual, international training courses (in soft skills, leadership, sales, customer relations, etc.), available throughout the world in different formats (classroom training, virtual sessions, digital courses, etc.)
- Simple, flexible training services and administrative tools
- Up to 50% of savings in TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Continuous improvement of your performance in L&D (learning and development) in terms of satisfaction, impact, agility, attendance rates, etc., based on an international standard and on priority access to Cegos innovations.
Our solutions :
- An L&D (learning and development) transformation model, determined by high standards of performance, agility and TCO (total cost of ownership)
- L&D consulting services
- Support for transforming L&D in your firm
- Flexible services in outsourced management of training (Managed Training Services), based on three levels of responsibility: Master Service Provider; Master Vendor; Neutral Vendor.