Purpose & Values
BEYOND KNOWLEDGE : Bringing you much more than knowledge
With its international culture and French origins, the Cegos Group is both a keen observer and a dedicated player in the world of work and business.
As a European and global leader in learning and development, Cegos has innovated for nearly a century in advising and supporting companies in their plans to transform and grow, advancing the personal and professional development of individuals worldwide.
As a boost to employability and collective performance, learning and development is today a key driver of competitiveness in the face of accelerated technological change and transformations underway in the working world.
With its teams, clients and partners, Cegos rises to these challenges by offering “much more than knowledge”.
Commitment, Agility, Sharing: three values at the heart of our business culture
To help businesses and people develop and succeed, our teams work in line with three values:
– Performing our work passionately and uncompromisingly for our clients.
– Working responsibly and transparently to maintain trust.
– Being ever curious and open to innovation.
– Having the capacity to listen and adapt to each situation to provide the most relevant solution.
– Working with respect and trust to encourage joint production.
– Acting with solidarity and generosity to share all our knowledge and skills unreservedly.