Who are we ?
Cegos, an international leader in continuing professional development
Created in 1926, Cegos is one of the world leaders in professional development. Its consultants’ skills cover all areas in the professional sphere and in the development of skills.
Some CEGOS key figures:
- Turnover of 183 million euros in 2011
- 1,200 employees
- 1,500 external partner consultants
- Presence in 30 countries across the world
- 20,000 corporate clients
- 12,000 assignments per year in training, consultancy, recruitment, assessment, evaluation, research etc.
- 200,000 people trained each year
- 50 training courses leading to certificates or diplomas
- More than 100 international projects across the world
- More than 85 years serving our clients.